Xbox One or Ps4?
I don’t usually blab about this kind of thing but I just have to say something about it…
I’ve always been an xbox fan but after hearing about all the new restrictions that they’ve added…i’ve been put off completely. I love exchanging games for other games and the fact that I won’t be able to do that anymore pisses me off. I get that microsoft have done it for a reason but the fact that if you don’t check…your xbox then won’t work…is just ridiculous!
So…sticking with my xbox 360…but when that dies i’m moving on to PS4. You’re losing a lot of fans microsoft!!!!
How sony owned microsoft
THIS MESSAGE ROCKS ASS!!! Thank you so much!! *sends virtual hugs*
Awww!! Thank you so much lovely!!!! This is such a sweet message!! :D I’m so thrilled that you’re getting into weight training!! I really hope you enjoy it!! Thank you again! Much love! xx
- 10 days 30g of carbs or less.
- Before you workout 30g or less.
- After you workout 127g of carbs (more or less dependent on how you look…if you look “puffy” lower it…if you’re getting lean quickly you can allow yourself to have a bit more).
- Sometimes if you’re already quite lean you can afford to have more carbs as long as your training is consistent.
- 10 days of 30g of carbs or less.
- Workout (preferably weight training since CBL is mostly used by people who lift often).
- Load up on the carbs in the evening. Anytime from 6pm-10pm.
- And it will help you shed BODY FAT whilst maintaing hard earned muscle.
There’s actually a list of all the meets/comps for the rest of this year on their website. I’d sign up quick though because you have to be a member for 3 months before you can enter into a comp. Heres the link :) » http://www.gbpf.org.uk/competitions/calendar/
Awwww thank you so much! I’m glad it’s been so helpful to you and that you’ve decided to take on strength training!! That’s fantastic! Let me know how you get on! :D
- Breakfast (If you have it) - Bacon and Eggs
- Lunch - Tuna Salad (Tuna, simple vinaigrette dressing with olive oil, red peppers, green beans, salad)
- Snack - Banana Hazelnut milk shake or some beef jerky and hard boiled eggs
- Dinner - Steak, broccoli + green beans with sweet potato or chicken and red pepper stir fry and more broccoli and then some yoghurt and fruit after.
- Breakfast (If you have it) - Any leftover meat (chicken, beef etc) with some green vegetables or some bacon and eggs.
- Lunch - Chicken and broccoli or a salad
- Snack - Beef jerky or salami….or even more bacon or any type of fish or other meat.
- Dinner - Have whatever you want with that for dinner. Rice and a thai green curry or sausages and potato. It’s up to you.
- Splurge - Ice cream, pizza, chocolate, donuts….have whatever you want that you would normally count as absolute junk. Add up your carb intake.
And to put it very simply:
Rest Day - 30g of carbs or less in the evening + more protein and fat during the day (breakfast, snacks and lunch).
Workout Day - 1-2g of carbs per lb of bodyweight in the evening after dinner. MINIMAL CARBS DURING THE DAY, stick to proteins during the day.
Hope that helps.
Yep. Workout as normal.
You do a 10 day induction to prepare your body. This will get your body in the correct state before you start munching on high-glycemic foods. I’ve posted two links on the post I did about CBL. Have a read as it explains it a bit better. Or have a read at Cut and Jacked’s guide » Click Here
Then on your workout days you eat 1g of carbs per lb of bodyweight if you want to drop body fat, or 2g of carbs per lb of bodyweight if you want to gain mass and stay lean. So for example if you’re 150lbs you have 150g of carbs. You can adjust it if needed too.
Then on your rest days you just have 30g of carbs or under like you did for the first 10 days.
The 10 days are just an induction of sorts.