Super healthy & quick chinese broth (low carb but can be adjusted by adding rice noodles) - Serves 2
- 1L of fresh chicken or vegetable stock
- Small chunk of root ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, sliced (or 3 tsp garlic powder)
- 3 tbsp rice wine or dry sherry
- 500g mixed vegetables (green beans, bean sprouts, baby carrots, baby corn and bok choy)
- 24 raw prawns, peeled
- Small handful of coriander
- Light Soy sauce for seasoning
- Half a teaspoon black pepper
- Put the stock, ginger, garlic, rice wine or sherry in a pot and bring to a simmer. Then add all your veggies and keep on a light simmer until tender.
- Then add the prawns and cook until pink. Add pepper and stir.
- Take off the heat, divide between two bowls, scatter coriander on top and season with soy sauce.
- anapturallife reblogged this from the-iron-angel
- alyssaodelle likes this
- tortillerafrijolera likes this
- amanda-tee likes this
- pennycan79 likes this
- theblackmixedchick likes this
- mollymullikin likes this
- imstartingfromscratch reblogged this from the-iron-angel
- sanavita reblogged this from the-iron-angel
- sameatschildren likes this
- the-iron-angel posted this